Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Copenhagen Airport Station Review

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2007, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Plat Royal Ambassador/HH Gold/MR Silver/Meliá MAS/Ivory Flying Blue/Basic Eurobonus/Avis Preferred
Post Copenhagen Airport Station Review

I would like to share the great service I received when I picked up my car at this Avis location.
When I arrived at the desk it was not very busy but both attendants were busy with clients. The moment one was finished she attended to me as I was waiting at the Preferred section. I was given priority over non members.
As I had an 1 car upgrade voucher and an Avis marketing person had made a comment in my res to try to give me a really nice car I was in anticipation what I would get. Unfortunately I was told in the nicest way that they were extremely busy and they did not have any possibility to upgrade. So I received the car class I had booked, an Audi A3.
The attendant was very friendly and told me about areas to go to and even a restaurant she liked. As I was going to use the Oresund bridge to Malmö she told me I already could buy the tickets for it. This was great as I now only had to give a code which she texted to my mobile. Great!
I then had to proceed to parking structure 10 which was a 6 minute walk. The Avis section is on the 5th floor. My car was immaculate only 10 km on the dial so no complaints there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.