Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis to provide us with toothpaste!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2006, 1:51 am

Programs: AA - Plat, SPG - Plat, Hyatt - Diamond, Marriott - Silver, Avis - First
Nada

Nothing from LA this week as a Preferred Select customer.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 2:49 pm

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
I was very impressed when I picked up my car - had noticed the sign for free toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash but did bother - expected it to be travel size. Since I forgot my mouthwash, I asked for an got a fullsize bottle. Also got dental floss.
Checked in to the hotel and guess what, mini-sized bottle of mouth wash (first time ever).

Still a nice and generous offer from Avis. Maybe I will stick with you guys, afterall. ^
Old Oct 2, 2006, 4:12 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum; Hyatt Platinum; UA 1K
I was surprised not to see the Crest package in my car at JFK on saturday. I asked the manager on duty (he was the one showing me my car) and he claimed that he had never heard of the program.

Weird.

At least I got my copy of the Wall Street Journal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.