Wiki Posts
Search

AVIS EMPLOYEE Discount Code

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2006, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

AVIS EMPLOYEE Discount Code

Hi,
I just joined this forum and was curious if any one has tried to use the avis employee discount code AWD# A153700 Avis Employee Discount Rate.

I made a reservation with the code I found on this site for next month. Was curious if I am going to be nailed at the counter for not being an employee, or IF I should play dumb and tell them I mistakenly entered the wrong code when making my reservation.

I am planing on taking the family on Vacation in June and need a Mini Van to rent instead of taking two Cars. I am shopping for Discount rates and would apriciate any help from this forum in finding a Van to rent for 8 days in june.
Would like to know if I am going to have to show proof when I try to pick up this Van?
Looking for a back up plan to resort to If they show me the Door at Avis
any information can be emailed to me at [email protected] or please post this forum.
Old May 6, 2006, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by ron60
Hi,
I just joined this forum and was curious if any one has tried to use the avis employee discount code AWD# A153700 Avis Employee Discount Rate.

I made a reservation with the code I found on this site for next month. Was curious if I am going to be nailed at the counter for not being an employee, or IF I should play dumb and tell them I mistakenly entered the wrong code when making my reservation.

I am planing on taking the family on Vacation in June and need a Mini Van to rent instead of taking two Cars. I am shopping for Discount rates and would apriciate any help from this forum in finding a Van to rent for 8 days in june.
Would like to know if I am going to have to show proof when I try to pick up this Van?
any information can be emailed to me at [email protected] or please post this forum.
Many months ago my boyfriend at the time tried this very same thing and really got nailed! Apparently his buddy worked for Avis and gave him this code to book with online and when we got to the counter they wanted proof of employment PLUS a phone call to his manager that would have approved this whole thing. Needless to say he did not get the Avis employee rate and when the rate switched over it was far more than he would have gotten if he had not attempted to rip Avis off in the first place.
I WOULD NOT advise this one...you will end up paying far more than you think.
Old May 6, 2006, 7:59 pm

Programs: QC, QF, Avis Preferred, BW Crown Club, Priority Club
Originally Posted by gizzers06
I WOULD NOT advise this one...you will end up paying far more than you think.
Agreed. it's not worth the hassle, unless you can find a code that's similar in typography (eg "did I enter A153700 ? I thought I entered A157700!") and then you could maybe play dumb. Not worth it tho.
Old May 7, 2006, 5:20 am
Original Poster

Thanks

After going thru the 30 pages of the Avis Code Area I found other folks saying the same thing. Maybe I can get a part time Job at avis ...LOL ! Na Just have to find a better choice. Any suggestins welcome. And Not Limiting my options to one company. Just need Wheel's for my Trip.
Old May 7, 2006, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by ron60
Hi,

Where are planning on renting? Other car companies are great depending on where you rent.
Old May 7, 2006, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Will Be Renting In Columbus Ohio Area

Originally Posted by gizzers06
Where are planning on renting? Other car companies are great depending on where you rent.
Any help is greatly apriciated.
I will be renting in the columbus Ohio Area.
Old May 9, 2006, 4:55 am

It's Avis' policy to check everyone that uses their employee discount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.