Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Discount Codes that work for the Caribbean?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2006, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Avis Discount Codes that work for the Caribbean?

I have tried and tried but I can't find anAvis code that saves me money in the Caribbean (STT to be specific). I have an AWD# that works, but none of the discount codes that I've tried do me any good. I'm looking to rent a car in late July.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Apr 13, 2006, 3:54 pm

Programs: AA 2MM, DL 1MM, Marriott PLAT, AVIS CHRMn Club, NATIONAL Exec Elite
Awd T111949

This Is It!!!!
Old Apr 13, 2006, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Unfortunately that AWD code doesn't save me anything on a 4WD vehicle. This will be our 4th vacation there, and we always regret not having 4-wheel drive since you need it for some of the roads. But you have to pay big bucks for 4WD.

Thanks for trying though, I really appreciate it
Old Nov 28, 2012, 2:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Sorry to drudge up an old thread. Anyone have any recent experiences with good AWD codes for the Caribbean?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.