Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Anyway to actually talk to a human at a rental location?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2024, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Trying to talk to someone at DFW Avis and the number just keep redirecting me to the national customer service line which can't help me.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 4:06 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

I've found it impossible to talk to anyone at a larger airport and next-to-impossible to talk to a human at a mid/small airport. Only exception is if I call the Chairman's like, they will sometimes put me through to the back-door # for the site. Off-airport sites are hit-and-miss.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 7:30 pm

Calling direct....no. If call a national number first...yes.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

I did talk to someone at the national line, but they weren't able to help. I asked them to redirect me to the airport location and they said they don't have any internal numbers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.