Search

Free additional driver from BAEC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2024, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Free additional driver from BAEC

Hello all,

l've booked a car using the save 10% "New Year's Sale" AWD which I was emailed yesterday. As I normally book my cars direct with British Airways through the BA Executive Club AWD which includes a free additional driver, It didn't occur to me at the time that the two may conflict.

Would the 'Free Additional Driver' still apply even though l used a different AWD or am l better off cancelling the booking and using the BAEC AWD? [lt's a low value booking so the 10% off is worth less than the cost to add a 2nd driver].
Old Mar 25, 2024, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
Originally Posted by joepatr
Hello all,

l've booked a car using the save 10% "New Year's Sale" AWD which I was emailed yesterday. As I normally book my cars direct with British Airways through the BA Executive Club AWD which includes a free additional driver, It didn't occur to me at the time that the two may conflict.

Would the 'Free Additional Driver' still apply even though l used a different AWD or am l better off cancelling the booking and using the BAEC AWD? [lt's a low value booking so the 10% off is worth less than the cost to add a 2nd driver].
I think it a benefit from BAEC, otherwise an extra charge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.