Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stations that allow Pickup/Check out with App?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2023, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Gold (Current Platinum), United Mileage Plus, Avis Preferred
Stations that allow Pickup/Check out with App?

Is there a list of Avis stations that allow Preferred members to both pick up their cars and check out at the gate only using the app, and not stopping at a counter? I searched the forum, the Avis website and the Avis app, but could not find a list. I did this in MCO last summer, and found to to be very convenient. TIA
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:29 am

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JohnneeO
Is there a list of Avis stations that allow Preferred members to both pick up their cars and check out at the gate only using the app, and not stopping at a counter? I searched the forum, the Avis website and the Avis app, but could not find a list. I did this in MCO last summer, and found to to be very convenient. TIA
It's on Avis's website

Avis Quick Pass Locations
Auto Enthusiast and JohnneeO like this.
Old Sep 12, 2023, 4:37 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
This presumes that the back-end systems permitting this are actually working that day. It's very unreliable.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.