Wiki Posts
Search

Help. Airline changed arrival terminal at LHR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2022, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, AAAdvantage, Delta
Help. Airline changed arrival terminal at LHR

Flying in to LHR. Have a booking with Budget with arrival at Terminal 3. Airline now arriving at Terminal 5. Budget at Term 3 is their main depot whereas terminal 5 is at Hilton Hotel. Can't change online due to limited automatic cars. Any suggestions?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 9:40 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by flyingfriar
Flying in to LHR. Have a booking with Budget with arrival at Terminal 3. Airline now arriving at Terminal 5. Budget at Term 3 is their main depot whereas terminal 5 is at Hilton Hotel. Can't change online due to limited automatic cars. Any suggestions?
For a start it is the Holiday Inn - not the Hilton. In you situation I'd call and get the location moved. Failing that I would get on the Underground to Terminal 3 (all transport within Heathrow is free) and get on the Shuttle there. One thing that I would stress is that the availability of Automatics could be limited and knowing how to use a manual gear box is second nature in Europe. If you booked one - then they should have one - but there is always that eventuality.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.