Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Threshold to get Avis President or Chairman's Club?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2021, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador, United 1K, Southwest Preferred Plus
Threshold to get Avis President or Chairman's Club?

Curious of what it takes to be "invited" to become a Avis President or Chairman's Club in the US?
Old Mar 2, 2021, 8:04 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
IME, these invitations are dependent upon the contract negotiated between your employer and Avis. At my former job, we had an Avis corporate rep that could extend these invitations.

Other way would be to get Amex Centurion for President's Club.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 1:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 100k, Delta Platinum
Not sure if this is a useful data point, but I was given presidents club after negotiating a corporate rate with Avis. Company is a household name you have definitely heard of. Been holding it since 2018 with less than 10 rentals a year, as I’m a National loyalist and I have no idea when it will expire.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 10:25 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DroppedSon
Not sure if this is a useful data point, but I was given presidents club after negotiating a corporate rate with Avis. Company is a household name you have definitely heard of. Been holding it since 2018 with less than 10 rentals a year, as I’m a National loyalist and I have no idea when it will expire.
President's Club doesn't have a min rental days needed. It is invitation only and with no expiration as far as I can tell. I've held mine since 2016 and had no rentals from 2018 and onwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.