Wiki Posts
Search

AVIS ORD Airport - Declining Service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2019, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, AVIS Preferred Plus
AVIS ORD Airport - Declining Service

I have been renting from ORD AVIS for more than year. Off late I am noticing, the service has been consistently declining. Forced to go the counter while picking the car as well as returning the car, Long queue while existing, Poor car selections (many times no car is available in the app). The manager never respond to email/Phone calls. Never saw him in location
Any one else noticing the same? Thinking of moving to National/Hertz.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 6:03 pm

I don't know about ORD specifically, but in my experience Avis is a consistently inferior experience to National and Hertz at major airports where the latter offer Emerald Aisle / Ultimate Choice. (At smaller counter-only locations it's more of a wash.) National also has the best rewards program. So unless you have access to an ultra-low corporate rate with Avis, I see no reason to stay with them.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.