Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Pay Now

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2018, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Avis Pay Now

I’m an Avis Preferred Plus Member and rent quite a bit. Basically monthly for past year and have used them extensively over the past 4 or 5 years. I always use Pay Now for deeper discounts. I have a rental due back on Dec 20 and because of change in plans am ready to return it now. I know Avis policy is that Pay Now rates paid are final and no refunds if early return.

Anyone been able to convice either an Avis location or corporate to waive this policy and issue some refund for early return of a vehicle? My rationale would be that by returning it, Avis can rent it out again and thus double profiting. I won’t lead with this argument. Instead I will just see if they can cut a long time customer a break...
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Wow. No responses. In any case they made an exception and I got pro-rated refund.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by ivyesq2012
Wow. No responses. In any case they made an exception and I got pro-rated refund.
The Avis forum is less active, probably because Hertz and National are more popular with frequent individual renters.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.