Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Budget pre-paid rental question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2018, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Budget pre-paid rental question

Hi, i thought I would throw this question out there to see what people thought. I've got a flight going into STL this coming Sunday that gets in at around 5:30 am. I need to book a Budget rental until Monday evening. The rates are about $80 for a Sun 6 am to Mon 11:30 pm return but if I book it for Sat night at 11:30 since I'm catching the Saturday the rates actually drop to about $40. So anyway, would it be feasible to book it for Sat at 11:30 pm even though I'm not going to arrive there to pick it up until around 6am? I'm a Fastbreak member and I think I'm pretty safe that the car will still be ready to go for me when I arrive to pick it up. I may have to go to the counter since my name may not be on "the board" any longer but I would think they would just tell me which spot I'm in and the contract will be printed and still in the car. Anyway, any thoughts on this strategy? I'm also pretty sure I'm not in a danger of a cancellation fee since I think they hold your reservation for up to 24 hours before they would try to apply that fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.