Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Coupons & Reservations

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2015, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Coupons & Reservations

Heads up to anyone interested.

I kept trying to make a reservation at BWI from 6/4 to 6/9 and it kept giving me a rate of $300+ for a full size car. For some reason it wouldn't accept my TUSA014 code, even though I was eligible for it.

I decided to call in and ask them to look into it, to which the agent made another reservation, with the coupon code, and the price DRASTICALLY improved from $300 something to just $134 all included. Using exactly the same AWD I was using (I double checked).

I did it with 3 other rentals, and the price was drastically cheaper than doing it on the site. Not sure what the deal is.

BTW, their CS Reps are awesome, but they seem to just want to throw the phone on you once they made the reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.