Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pick up at LAS

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2013, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Pick up at LAS

Husband and I travelling to LAS in Oct and was wondering is it very easy to find the avis courtesy bus after clearing customs and baggage, if so where abouts do we go for it, and how often does the courtesy bus come around and how far is the rental office from the airport. Many thanks
Old Aug 7, 2013, 9:13 am

Programs: United 1k | Hyatt Diamond?, Marriott Platinum (Lifetime) | IHG Platinum | Avis Chairman
I was out there a few weeks ago. The car rental is "off site" but connected to the airport. There is a bus running that takes passengers to all of the rental companies. Many signs provide instructions for where to go after baggage claim to catch the bus.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 1:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by jisaac
I was out there a few weeks ago. The car rental is "off site" but connected to the airport. There is a bus running that takes passengers to all of the rental companies. Many signs provide instructions for where to go after baggage claim to catch the bus.
Thank you is the bus marked AVIS or is it MARKED AS general CAR RENTAL BUS. I thought Avis would be off site, as like LAX that is a good 10 mins drive from the terminal
Old Aug 8, 2013, 1:26 am

Programs: HH Silver
It is just marked as CAR RENTAL SHUTTLE I believe. 7 minutes travel time from T-3.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tatterdema
It is just marked as CAR RENTAL SHUTTLE I believe. 7 minutes travel time from T-3.
Thank you very much for your quick response, have taken note and will look out for the CAR RENTAL SHUTTLE^:-:
Old Aug 10, 2013, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by tatterdema
Blue reflective signs saying "Rental Car Shuttle". There are usually airport employees managing the traffic flow of people getting onto the shuttles. Very well organized. Can't miss it.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dr88
Blue reflective signs saying "Rental Car Shuttle". There are usually airport employees managing the traffic flow of people getting onto the shuttles. Very well organized. Can't miss it.
Thank you very much for a little more information, am sure we will have no problem.^
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:15 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
You really can't miss the rental car shuttle stop at las t3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.