Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2022, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Cheerag Shaw
can you please add ORD to CUN

also ORD to HNL, ORD to OGG and ORD to KOA

incredible tool, thanks for all you've done
Old Aug 9, 2022, 2:31 pm
formerly rt23456p

Amazing, it is certainly wonderful and transcendent that you made this possible, maybe add a finder for SIN-NRT/HND and SIN-ICN? All of them are *A hub to hub.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 1:55 pm

Programs: SAS Gold, Aegean Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
This is amazing! Would you be able to add EWR-YVR?

More routes from NYC area airports would be fantastic (EWR, JFK, LGA)!
EWR-LIM is another one I've been searching for!
mildfrequence likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 4:48 am

This is amazing and certainly alot of work. Do you have a paypal account or some way I can contribute to compensate for my usage?
Old Aug 20, 2022, 8:31 pm

Wow - this is super useful. Thanks! (And I wish I was so smart). Would you be able to add more routes out of SIN (e.g., to SFO/EWR/JRK/LHR/LAX/DEL, etc.)?

Last edited by Assam; Aug 20, 2022 at 8:32 pm Reason: forgot something
Old Aug 20, 2022, 9:40 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
dlflyer00 - just to make sure you are aware, your fantastic tool to help the LM Community here on FT is gathering more visibility. See here: https://milelion.com/2022/08/21/an-e...e-award-space/

I'm not sure the person writing the blog reached out to you to maybe seek your consent (would be the nice thing to do) or whether you care or not, but you may certainly see traffic spike which comes with other expenses for hosting and all that. Just wanted to give a heads up. Cheers ...

​​​​​
mildfrequence likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2022, 9:43 pm

Super!

Originally Posted by dlflyer00
Added a bunch of AC routes from YVR/YYZ. Also added a few new routes for ZRH and GRU, and added Europe<->JNB routes. Let me know if anything else would be useful! (I guess I need to add a form on the site to suggest new routes.)
would love to see more on YYZ-IST etc.
good idea by you!
Old Aug 20, 2022, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by demue
dlflyer00 - just to make sure you are aware, your fantastic tool to help the LM Community here on FT is gathering more visibility. See here: https://milelion.com/2022/08/21/an-e...e-award-space/

I'm not sure the person writing the blog reached out to you to maybe seek your consent (would be the nice thing to do) or whether you care or not, but you may certainly see traffic spike which comes with other expenses for hosting and all that. Just wanted to give a heads up. Cheers ...

​​​​​
Thanks for sending the link! Although they didn’t ask, I’m happy for it to be shared. Since the tool only shows you the availability it has already searched for, it should be able to handle a good amount of traffic.

The tool does need a bit more caching to speed it up, but it should (hopefully!) be ok.
demue, IMH, IndyHoosier and 1 others like this.
Old Aug 20, 2022, 10:18 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Thanks for sending the link! Although they didn’t ask, I’m happy for it to be shared. Since the tool only shows you the availability it has already searched for, it should be able to handle a good amount of traffic.

The tool does need a bit more caching to speed it up, but it should (hopefully!) be ok.
Cool, I figured since you are showing cached results (well results from prior execution of your availability check queries) and those are on a schedule and not user triggered, it should be okay. However, the site where you display the results and can set up alerts may get more traffic so just wanted to make sure you could make sense of any possible spikes / increases.

Anyways, thank you again for your time and effort and providing this great tool to the LM FT community.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 7:38 am

Programs: AA, KF
Amazing. Thank you.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 2:46 pm

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
I've been looking for Europe to USA in LH F and the tool shows availability on certain routes but this wont display as a direct routing but when I start in place other than FRA it may show e.g. FRA-MIA no F on a certain day but if look for HAM-MIA it shows F available. Has anyone experienced this/know a way to get around?
Old Aug 21, 2022, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kq747
I've been looking for Europe to USA in LH F and the tool shows availability on certain routes but this wont display as a direct routing but when I start in place other than FRA it may show e.g. FRA-MIA no F on a certain day but if look for HAM-MIA it shows F available. Has anyone experienced this/know a way to get around?
Lufthansa is known for married segment availability, i.e. LIS/FRA/SFO is sometimes available in J even if FRA/SFO is not available.

I did not know they were doing this widely on F, though. My tool will not currently display this as it is a downgrade on the connection (it would have to be F on every segment to display). Connections where all segments have true F will show up though.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 7:02 am

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
Lufthansa is known for married segment availability, i.e. LIS/FRA/SFO is sometimes available in J even if FRA/SFO is not available.

I did not know they were doing this widely on F, though. My tool will not currently display this as it is a downgrade on the connection (it would have to be F on every segment to display). Connections where all segments have true F will show up though.
Thanks for that- I didnt realize they used married segments.

Does anyone know if the connecting intra-European flights are booked into an F or J fare bucket i.e. could I use EF to find origins where and F award is available? (might be a better question for LH forum)
Old Aug 23, 2022, 6:08 pm

Programs: - KrissFlyer Elite Gold - Garuda Indonesia Platnium - HiltonHonour Gold -ShangriLA JADE
Thanks for the great search tool that you made.

Sorry for asking is the Website down ?

Cloudfare Error ?
Old Aug 23, 2022, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

There’s an ongoing outage with Heroku which took down the site with it. It should be good now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.