Club Lifemiles auto-renewal question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2020, 8:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Club Lifemiles auto-renewal question

Hi,

I am subscribed to Club Lifemiles 7,000, and I am supposed to make my 12th and last payment of the year to receive their biggest and final bonus in 2 days. I read that the plan automatically renew, but while I want to complete the year to get the final bonus I am not interested in renewing the plan one more year.

I have a question: should I wait for the last payment to post and the miles to show up before cancelling the plan? Or should I do it now?

Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2020, 12:52 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

I am subscribed to Club Lifemiles 7,000, and I am supposed to make my 12th and last payment of the year to receive their biggest and final bonus in 2 days. I read that the plan automatically renew, but while I want to complete the year to get the final bonus I am not interested in renewing the plan one more year.

I have a question: should I wait for the last payment to post and the miles to show up before cancelling the plan? Or should I do it now?

Thanks!
Wait for the last payment to happen. If you cancel now you will lose the last 7000 and the final bonus. I did club lifemiles for a year and once the 12th payment happened, I cancelled and that was it. I think the auto renew is just an awkwardly worded way of saying it won't end itself at the 12 months.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 8:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
thanks - I can confirm that's what I did and it worked!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.