Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca award tickets in October?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Avianca award tickets in October?

I have a bunch of M&M award miles wasting away, and a couple of friends want to do a trip to South America in October/November. I don't see any AV award availability in economy when I search.

Can someone with a lifemiles account please let me know if there are awards available (VIE or BCN as European endpoints should be fine, departing in the first couple of weeks of Ocober, returning 3 weeks or so later)?

Thanks
Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:22 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Originally Posted by devdas
I have a bunch of M&M award miles wasting away, and a couple of friends want to do a trip to South America in October/November. I don't see any AV award availability in economy when I search.

Can someone with a lifemiles account please let me know if there are awards available (VIE or BCN as European endpoints should be fine, departing in the first couple of weeks of Ocober, returning 3 weeks or so later)?
Any particular destination in South America? There's certainly VIE-BOG availability in the first full week in October (multiple days from 4 onwards) Austrian to Heathrow and then Avianca to Bogota for example but not all Economy segments. In the reverse direction there are seats again via Heathrow and onwards with eg. Swiss almost every day, again Economy some days, Business others and some mixed classes depending on segments
Old Jan 15, 2020, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RTWFF
Any particular destination in South America?
Apologies, I thought I had responded to this.

Anything south of Peru would be useful, Argentina or Brazil are preferred options.

Thanks.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Miles and More is Lufthansa, not Avianca. Better answers are to be found in the Lufthansa forum. Airlines fly from airport to airport so specific airports of interest would be of value. South of Peru isn't of value. No good reason not to setup a LifeMiles account and search. The LifeMiles award engine is time consuming at best.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 3:03 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Miles and More is Lufthansa, not Avianca. Better answers are to be found in the Lufthansa forum. Airlines fly from airport to airport so specific airports of interest would be of value. South of Peru isn't of value. No good reason not to setup a LifeMiles account and search. The LifeMiles award engine is time consuming at best.
I wondered about the point of the question. Just because Avianca has its own inventory available to LM it doesn't mean it will be released to M&M
view-with-a-room likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.