Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lax-bog a330 Business Question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:47 pm
Original Poster

lax-bog a330 Business Question

I’m trying to get from lax to bog. But the dates that I want all operate with a330 and not 787. Looking at SeatGuru and google flights, they said that’s angle flat seat in J. How can I see whether that’s a330-300 or not? Anyone knows what kind of seats are these?
Old Jun 12, 2019, 6:32 pm
RJ1

Originally Posted by flybie
I’m trying to get from lax to bog. But the dates that I want all operate with a330 and not 787. Looking at SeatGuru and google flights, they said that’s angle flat seat in J. How can I see whether that’s a330-300 or not? Anyone knows what kind of seats are these?
I flew this route recently. Originally the scheduled equipment was the 787, but later was swapped for the A330-200. The seat is angle flat, but I managed to get some sleep regardless. We declined the meal service and went right to sleep after wheels up. The configuration for my aircraft matched what is shown on seatguru. Three rows of seats in the forward cabin, then two additional rows behind the mid galley. We had 3A,C. If you are sitting in a C or J seat, you'll have the person in the window seat climbing over you if your seat is reclined. I was watching our flight on flightaware, and the specific aircraft was assigned a couple of days prior to the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.