Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

No availability for Avianca flight after 30 March - is this normal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:50 am
FMX
Original Poster

I've been looking to book a PEM-CUZ flight on AV using LM for 2 months now (i.e. even back on the old website) and the site shows no availability from 31 March onwards. Every day before that has availability. Has anyone else run into something like this? I thought maybe they release availability month by month, things haven't changed with the arrival of March. Is it worth emailing LM support about this?
Old Mar 3, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
It was worth e-mailing them two months ago. They have flight 808 up to and including 3/30 then nothing onwards.

But there are lots of AV flights after 4/1 from LIM to CUZ (so AV, and CUZ are not an issue) but nothing from PEM to LIM so maybe it was seasonal, or not selling and/or cancelled.

Fly on LATAM 2074 instead. There are only LATAM flights (to anywhere) ex PEM on 4/3 as an example, M W F S Sn to CUZ non stop at 1:48 p.m.

Airline timetable search shows AV808 ends 3/30/19
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:35 am
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
they have cancelled flights to PEM, TRU and JUL from April onwards

link to newspaper El Comercio
Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:16 pm
FMX
Original Poster

Oh! Well, that's a shame. I'll just have to wait an extra hour at the airport for the LATAM flight then.

Thanks, ricktoronto and andreadbc! With the LM site being so glitchy it didn't occur to me that there might *actually* be no flights available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.