Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Lifemiles Transfer Time from SPG/Marriott

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2018, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

Does anyone have a good sense of how long it takes for miles to post in your Avianca account transferring from SPG/Marriott. I transferred miles on 9/16 and still have not received all of them in my Avianca account. I received the transfer bonus points of 5K for every 20K sent, but have not received the vast majority of my miles. Trying to book a flight to Asia that I keep worrying will be gone with every passing day! I know SPG was supposed to be 1 day transfer time, but since the merger, I'm not sure....
Old Sep 21, 2018, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
The Marriott / SPG merger has screwed everything up and nobody will be willing/able to help.

If you had a time-sensitive award in mind, you should have just bought Lifemiles. At 1.5 cents to buy direct, that's pretty poor value for your Marriott points as well (0.625 cents)
Old Nov 6, 2018, 12:36 pm

Programs: Best Western, SPG, Mariott, Amex
Any Update on how long it took?

I am in the same situation...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.