Wiki Posts
Search

How to book/add an infant ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2018, 12:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
How to book/add an infant ?

Guys on the lifemiles online booking tool it just asks for number of passengers without differentiating between adult, child (2-12 years) or infant (0-23 months).
Should I go ahead and just book first for 2 pax (my wife and I) then add my 1 year old son later on via telephone ?

Is this gonna be a massive hassle ?
Would appreciate input from those who have experience with this or have booked something similar involving infants or children etc.

Cheers
Old Sep 8, 2018, 2:36 am

Yes, usually you'd book adults on Lifemiles.com and then call the operating airline to add the infant. This can be quite a hassle if there is more than one airline on any leg; Airlines agent may sometime tell you that they can ticket infants only on their own flights. It is definitely doable, just something to be aware of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.