Wiki Posts
Search

Mystery unavailable flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2018, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, AS MVPG, UA, AA
Mystery unavailable flights

Trying to book AV89 through my corporate travel agent. They see there are seats available, the flight is showing up online on matrix and bookable via Expedia, yet they are saying that on their end they cannot reserve a seat on the flight. Waitlist is unavailable as well.

How is this possible? Is this just a timing fluke and I need to wait a few hours and try again?
Old Jun 2, 2018, 1:24 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by lensovet
... yet they are saying that on their end they cannot reserve a seat on the flight. Waitlist is unavailable as well.
Reserve a specific seat or book a seat on the plane?
Old Jun 2, 2018, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

The latter
Old Jul 6, 2018, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Ultimately it looks like the seats were really gone and matrix was still showing cached data. Unclear what would have happened if the seats were booked with Expedia but a few hours later they were gone there as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.