Booking class?

Old Jul 25, 2017, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Booking class?

Hi again!

I cannot see the booking class on Avianca website when i am trying to book a flight. Basically i want to book any economy fare apart from U or T. Any ideas?
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:55 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Diamaond
https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/use/par/parairavt.aspx

This may help.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Thanks a lot. That makes sense. I thought the super promo must be usually U or T. Dont mind paying a bit more and get the 100% of miles instead of 25% (A3 chart).
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:05 pm

Programs: United Platinum
The link in this thread is now broken. What is the best way these days to tell what fare class an Avianca flight is? The only way I can tell is on the return flight of a round trip, you can click on Super Promo/Econo/Flex/Business Promo and it gives a slew of fare classes, but doesn't tell you exactly which one your ticket is. For example, Super Promo = U/T/S. But which specific class among the three options U, T and S is not given. Is there anyway to tell the exact fare class before purchase?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Ask your travel agent to tell you the fare basis when you want to book. Anything, even a small service fee, is better than suffering through their booking interface.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.