Search

Avianca e-coupons *do* work

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2015, 9:55 am
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Avianca e-coupons *do* work

Just a data point for those of us with Avianca e-coupons.

I have never worked out how to apply e-coupons (I have 112 in my AV account) I have tried to apply them to an IAD BOG flight and it did not work despite J being half empty.

I had given up on them to be honest, they were just sat in my account and I was half surprised they had not expired.

Then completely out of the blue last night after sitting on these coupons for 4 years. I got an email telling me that 6 coupons had been debited from my account and I had a "courtesy upgrade" to J.

I don't know what I did differently. It was an online booking where I didn't log into my account when booking but did add my LM number in the reservation. 2 pax, international flight BOG BGI.

I don't know whether this is an infrequent occurrence and AV's IT has always worked but not been very generous, or if they have actually fixed something and I have more upgrades coming, maybe on the return from BGI and maybe a couple of weeks later on my trip to BGA

I know there are not many of us but I would be keen to know if anyone else has such e-coupons and they have started working.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.