Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Adding United MP # to Avianca Reservation Online

Old Aug 29, 13, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MileagePlus 1K, TK Miles & Smiles Elite, AAdvantage Member

Has anyone had any luck adding a United MileagePlus FF # to an Avianca Reservation?

When I enter my confirmation number and name, I am sent to a third party site called CheckMyTrip that has the itinerary info but no location to edit passenger data such as FF#.

Any help would be most appreciated!
Old Aug 29, 13, 10:55 am

Programs: A3 *G; AA EXP
Depends on which airlines you have on your itinerary...

try this http://www.lot.com/us/en/web/newlot/...ur-reservation
Old Nov 19, 14, 7:15 am

Programs: FB Silver, QR Silver, LeClub Accor Silver, PC Plat
I revive this old thread: would anyone know how to add a MP number to an Avianca booking? The FF information is nowhere to be found...
Thanks a lot for your help!
Old Nov 19, 14, 5:00 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Your best bet if you didn't enter it when you booked it, is to add it AT the airport (if not at online check-in), you can give it to the agent, they'll add it for you and it should show up on your boarding pass.
Old Dec 28, 14, 11:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold
i did this during the web check-in portion (24 hrs before flight). my reservation was an award ticket using United miles. I logged in to Avianca.com when it was time to check in, and there is an option where you add the Frequent flyer #s for whatever program you want to use. I wound up adding my Mileage Plus number, and it automatically recognized and added *G (star alliance gold) to my boarding pass.
Old Feb 1, 20, 8:08 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Go Fish
Is there any way to do this online, I booked through OTA so couldnt add my Aegean number into Avianca booking on OTA.
Old Feb 2, 20, 11:04 am

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by nufnuf77 View Post
Is there any way to do this online, I booked through OTA so couldnt add my Aegean number into Avianca booking on OTA.
Avianca.com

your booking

booking management

modify your data

e-ticket number / last name

modify passengers

The current United / EVA itinerary booked via Lifemiles includes both the AV # and the United Airlines #

The process is convoluted at best; but that is nothing new for airline bookings.
RTWFF likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: