Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Booking Infant Awards: Impressed with Avianca Call Center!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Infant Awards: Impressed with Avianca Call Center!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2018, 1:29 pm

Programs: SQ Gold, VA Gold, Marritt Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by GUWonder

To get the international lap-child ticket issued, there is no general need to book the lap-child ticket with AV/LM. We generally have done the lap child booking and ticketing directly with the operating Star carriers (or their contracted reps) when it comes to AV-issued award tickets for partner Star Alliance operated flights.

Nizar should get TK to issue the lap-child ticket for the TK flights and/or for the TK-TG flights.
If the itinerary is with multiple airlines who would issue the infant ticket? I want to book a ticket with TG and OZ from TPE-ICN-SYD (OW)... Also, how do they price that sort of itinerary?

Tks
Old Nov 18, 2018, 3:07 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by luist
If the itinerary is with multiple airlines who would issue the infant ticket? I want to book a ticket with TG and OZ from TPE-ICN-SYD (OW)... Also, how do they price that sort of itinerary?

Tks
TG can issue a lap child ticket for the TPE-ICN part or for the TPE-ICN-SYD trip. Whether the former (TG issuing for just TPE-ICN collowed by OZ issuing a separate lap child ticker for ICN-SYD) is cheaper than the latter can vary. It’s supposed to be ten percent of some published fare plus taxes/fees, but it’s not unusual for two calls to do the same thing to come back with a different amount.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 3:55 pm

Programs: SQ Gold, VA Gold, Marritt Plat, HH Gold
Wondering if anyone's had any luck getting LH to issue an infant lap ticket?

Been trying to get an infant added to our JFK-FRA-OSL flights booked through Avianca but 3 calls and they all said they can't do it... Any pointers on helping the agents get it booked?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.