Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oz 211 sfo->icn

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2023, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Oz 211 sfo->icn

Taking this in a few weeks amd the flight leaves at 11:30pm, arriving at ICN at 4am.

Anyone know the timing of the meal services and if there will be (2) meals? Will be in business class. Trying to figure out timing of sleep after takeoff.
Old Aug 7, 2023, 5:48 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Try this:

https://flyasiana.com/C/US/EN/conten...flight-service
Old Aug 7, 2023, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Perfect answer, thanks!!!
Old Aug 7, 2023, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Does anybody know if this means my return from from ICN->TPE->SFO only allows (1) carry on from ICN to TPE and I cannot have a personal item to go under seats?

Old Aug 8, 2023, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by FufuBobo
Does anybody know if this means my return from from ICN->TPE->SFO only allows (1) carry on from ICN to TPE and I cannot have a personal item to go under seats?

Are you travelling J or Y? Either way, personal item SHOULD be permitted, even if its not written there. I have never seen an OZ agent being that strict about carry on allowences, as I have seen people carry like 5? duty free bags on board
Old Aug 8, 2023, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Y from ICN to TPE on Asiana
J from TPE to SFO on EVA Air
Old Aug 8, 2023, 7:14 pm

Y from ICN to TPE on Asiana
J from TPE to SFO on EVA Air
Yeah you should be good with 1 underseat bag with 1 carry on, OZ website says “You may take one of the following items into the cabin, in addition to your carry-on baggage.
  • Small briefcase, Handbook, Laptop computer, Book, Small duty-free item, Infant food to be eaten during the flight, Staff or crutches for disabled passengers, Guide dog for visually handicapped passengers, Small stroller that can be folded flat”
Old Oct 22, 2023, 8:28 am

Programs: hyatt globalist
Taking this in a few weeks amd the flight leaves at 11:30pm, arriving at ICN at 4am.

Anyone know the timing of the meal services and if there will be (2) meals? Will be in business class. Trying to figure out timing of sleep after takeoff.
how was your flight? Sending my folks on the same flight in biz
Old Nov 12, 2023, 8:58 pm

Taking this flight in J tomorrow.
Given the lack of reviews and general activity in the OZ forum - would like to contribute something.
Any questions or things I should pay attention to? Need for a mini review?
Old Nov 12, 2023, 9:10 pm

Programs: hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by nemenor
Taking this flight in J tomorrow.
Given the lack of reviews and general activity in the OZ forum - would like to contribute something.
Any questions or things I should pay attention to? Need for a mini review?
would love a review with pictures!! and would be grateful if you could comment on arriving at such early hours at ICN. thank you!
Old Nov 13, 2023, 11:03 pm

Will do!
Please do not expect too much from the inflight review, as I’ll (🤞🤞&#129310 will sleep through the flight until breakfast.
But will definitely report back including experience at ICN.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 11:49 am

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
Last time I was on OZ211 it was standard OZ transpac service. Bibimbap and a western choice in the back, and a couple of breakfast choices. They serve front to back on the departure service and back to front on the pre arrival one. When I'm back in Coach I usually get asked by the lead in that cabin what I want for breakfast (advantages of D+!) and dinner if I'm not up front in that cabin. Sometime before we leave or just after the seatbelt sign come off the Purser usually come by to introduce themselves and ask if there's anything else they can do for me. I've been very lucky on getting upgraded to Business at the airport, a lot of times even with empty seats in Coach. I'm assuming that's an unofiicial D+ perk. Even before I got OZ status the service from the FAs is a lot better that what you get from the US3. Eg no waiting for 20 minutes after you hit the call button for them to get around to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.