Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Lounge access TBIT transiting from ICN in F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2017, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Hi
I am arriving in F to LAX and have an onwards connection on SK in C. I was wondering if I have access to the Star Alliance First lounge since I am arriving in F or do I have to also have an outbound flight in F to have access?

Thanks
Old Jun 27, 2017, 8:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by mischadee
Hi
I am arriving in F to LAX and have an onwards connection on SK in C. I was wondering if I have access to the Star Alliance First lounge since I am arriving in F or do I have to also have an outbound flight in F to have access?
You would need a departing flight in F.

F lounge is nothing special anyway.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:18 am

I agree with the previous post. Other than the small a la carte menu, I found the F lounge to be not that special. It's a very small space. The business lounge has more interesting places to hang out, especially the outdoor terrace area.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Ok. Cool. Looking forward to the business lounge then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.