Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New B of A Asiana Visa

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2016, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

New B of A Asiana Visa

This is a Visa card. One can still apply for the old AmEx version.

Touted on the Aisana Web site:

30K signup bonus for $3K minimum spend within 90 days. AF $99, *not waived.* T&C states:

Originally Posted by B of A
NOTICE: The annual fee is scheduled to be assessed before you begin using your card and will reduce the amount of credit you initially have available. For example, if you are assigned the minimum credit limit of $500, your initial available credit will be only about $401.
  • 30,000 Miles after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days*
  • 3 Miles for every $1 spent on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
  • 2 Miles for every $1 spent on gas and at grocery stores
  • 1 Mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
  • Automatic $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
  • No foreign transaction fees† , plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
  • Plus, two lounge tickets and a 10,000 Bonus Miles Certificate awarded annually*
  • $99 Annual Fee†
====== Update ======

I talked with a B of A rep regarding this card, and they apparently just snail-mailed letters to current cardholders (current = AmEx) detailing the conversion process, which will happen in late October. The AmEx version of the cards will stop working in 1/2017. I was calling to close my card, since they weren't willing to offer any miles to make the annual fee easier to bear. I'll apply for the Visa version in the near future.

Last edited by zippy the pinhead; Aug 29, 2016 at 9:31 pm Reason: Added information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.