Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to guest an economy passenger into Business class lounge in Seoul

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is it possible to guest an economy passenger into Business class lounge in Seoul

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2016, 3:37 am

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by slickalick
It's been a while since ive been into the OZ J Lounge - but are there any nap rooms now? I have a 7 hour connect at ICN.

Or are those partitioned Massage chairs still my best bet?

Thanks.
the new-side (enter on the left of the reception desk) has some partitioned rest areas. The lighting there is a bit darker, but noise will be an issue. They're recliner chairs with separate foot stools.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:31 am

Programs: UA G 1.9MM, HH Diamond, Global Entry
Originally Posted by sol95
I don't think that's correct. From memory, the first class lounge has always been where it is. prior to the expansion of the J lounge, when the entrance for both lounges was via walkways over the lower level, i'd always take the left side walkway to enter the first class lounge.
My mistake, but they did expand the lounge. In the past you entered at one end, now you enter in the middle and have equal spaces on both sides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.