Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity kits for C long haul

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Amenity kits for C long haul

I was reading somewhere there is no amenity kits given out in C for syd - icn day flight . I want to be prepared if i dont get one . It's a 10 hour flight . I got a nice kits from MS on only a 5 hour trip!

Is this true ?
Old Nov 20, 2012, 4:43 am

Programs: BMI DC Gold, BA Gold, LH SEN, Priority Club Platinum, Nectar purple
It used to be that you only got an amenity kit flying out of Seoul, but the last five or six flights I've taken with Asiana I've had a kit both ways.

This has been flying FRA - ICN - FRA, LHR - ICN - LHR or CDG - ICN - CDG though so maybe doesn't apply to the SYD - ICN route.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 5:35 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Blue; HHonors Gold; Priority Club Gold
Originally Posted by Doug_1970
It used to be that you only got an amenity kit flying out of Seoul, but the last five or six flights I've taken with Asiana I've had a kit both ways.

This has been flying FRA - ICN - FRA, LHR - ICN - LHR or CDG - ICN - CDG though so maybe doesn't apply to the SYD - ICN route.
Where you don't get the kit, you can still get the contents if you ask in my experience
Old Nov 20, 2012, 6:22 am
Original Poster

I feel akward asking for the kits. It's nice in the little tote bags and going thru stuff passes the time. And it's my mums first time ever so I want to her get a kit .
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by ethelman
Where you don't get the kit, you can still get the contents if you ask in my experience
Some contents, not all, you will only get the standard eyemask, earplugs, toothbrush/paste set, but you won't get the Biotherm lipbalm or Biotherm Lair Corporal Body Milk.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:26 am
Original Poster

I rang them today and was told I get a iPad socks and lotions . I said great I can use the iPad all thru the flight
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: QF, Skywards, SQ, Centurion
Just returned from SYD-LHR-SYD all on OZ and we received kits on all flights. These are now collecting dust in our bathroom cupboard, lol.

EDIT: Didn't receive any Biotherm products in our kits, just L'Occitane. Average quality.

Last edited by haydensydney; Dec 5, 2012 at 4:14 pm
Old Dec 6, 2012, 2:45 am

Programs: UA1k 3MM, AA Plt, peasant on everybody else, elite something or other at a bunch of hotels.
Originally Posted by haydensydney
EDIT: Didn't receive any Biotherm products in our kits, just L'Occitane. Average quality.
This is a fairly recent change. in June, I got Biotherm; last Saturday, I got L'Occitane - just two little things of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.