Wiki Posts
Search

Claim Missing Mileage Credits

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2012, 10:06 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Claim Missing Mileage Credits

Does anyone one know if I can mail my ticket stub and boarding card for claiming missing credits on flight by United Airlines via posting? Asiana does not have a ticket office in Doha or Dubai. Where should I send the documents? I looked through the whole website and could not find the address to use for sending those documents. Is there a form that I have to fill out also.

Thanks.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 10:59 am

Programs: SQTPP*G OZ LDMP*G QF LGold OW KE MC Sky E CI Emer Sky + IHG Spire Bonvoy Titanium
Hi,
OZ needs to have the physical boarding pass + a copy of the ticket. Try to search for the closet office and air mail it to them. If not on your next travel go to any Asiana check in staff and have them bring it back to their office. U don't even have to be flying with them that day.

Make sure you photo copy the boarding stub n ticket! N wait for 4-7 weeks if it does post by then email them that copy.

I found out in the pass that UA express do not post at all!

Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.