Search

Booking Almaty (ALA) to ICN?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2011, 8:32 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many
Booking Almaty (ALA) to ICN?

In the ANA tool no award availability shows up, and when I try to do revenue dummy bookings on Asiana's website it says they can't sell tickets and it has to be done through a travel agent in Almaty. Is there anyway to score a one way award ALA-ICN with *A miles on this route? If not, what will a 1-way J ticket run me? Thanks!
Old Jul 1, 2011, 4:05 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
In the ANA tool no award availability shows up, and when I try to do revenue dummy bookings on Asiana's website it says they can't sell tickets and it has to be done through a travel agent in Almaty. Is there anyway to score a one way award ALA-ICN with *A miles on this route? If not, what will a 1-way J ticket run me? Thanks!
Expedia sells you a Biz ticket for $1300 one way. I don't know why there are no award seats maybe a call to OZ can shed light on this.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 10:54 pm

I booked 2 seats about 2 months ago for July using AC mileage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.