Wiki Posts
Search

China Southern or Air China

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2005, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Red face China Southern or Air China

Hi all.

I am about to take a Chinese domestic trip lasting about three hour, and would like to have your opinions on the two different airlines I have to chose from. If the price is the same, would you chose China Southern or Air China ? Why ? Any previous experiences perhaps you could tell me about ? Thanks !

/Lev
Old Apr 13, 2005, 3:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

as i've posted before, i advise people to choose first on price/convenience (i.e. pay $20 to avoid 6a/10p flights), third on a/c type (widebodies are much nicer on all airlines, though 767s almost don't count), and fourth on carrier.

regarding #4, i would generally prefer cz to ac. i dislike hu the most and mu the second most.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 9:00 am

I personally hate flying China Southern, since they have or seem to have much tighter seat pitch. I've been relatively lucky on Air China, and have gotten the exit row or bulkhead on most occasions (even when it wasn't pre-assigned).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.