SKII available and good prices? Duty - Free

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2005, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star

Sadly, I find myself buying more and more cosmetics for friends and family rather than whiskys etc.

That being said, I passed through NRT the other day and didnt buy the SKII as NRT duty-free prices are not that good.

I was hoping to get SKII at TPE, but they DONT have it ergh.

So since I am likely to go through SIN next month, need to know if Changi has SKII and if the prices are good.

Thanks.
Old Mar 20, 2005, 8:41 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Yes, Changi has an SK-II counter. The SQ in-flight catalogue also sells a couple of SK-II products, if you're flying them.
Don't know what the prices are like, though. I'd expect they are competitive, especially vs. NRT.
Old Mar 26, 2005, 7:21 am

Programs: PPS Club
yes. SK-II special counter in the airport. ah....u are correct they do not have SKII in TPE. in fact, TPE has got quite a poor selection of cosmetics.

Originally Posted by chichow
Sadly, I find myself buying more and more cosmetics for friends and family rather than whiskys etc.

That being said, I passed through NRT the other day and didnt buy the SKII as NRT duty-free prices are not that good.

I was hoping to get SKII at TPE, but they DONT have it ergh.

So since I am likely to go through SIN next month, need to know if Changi has SKII and if the prices are good.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.