Jakarta (CGK) - the ultimate Q&A thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jakarta (CGK) - the ultimate Q&A thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by clubeurope
No worries, but just to answer your question, departing and arriving passengers are segregated, so in most cases you’d have to go through a security check again. While Terminal 3 has a transit checkpoint, I can’t say for sure that Terminals 1 and 2 does have one as well, so chances are you’d have to check in as a normal departing passenger.
I know this answer is to my previous question regarding connecting between domestic flights at CGK, but I have a similar question for UPG.

I am currently booked as one itinerary/ticket going TIM-UPG with Batik arriving 1550 and departing with Super Air UPG-SUB at 16:30. Don't have any bags to check in, however are pax still segregated at UPG? Is 40min enough between both flights?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.