Community
Wiki Posts
Search

somewhere inexpensive to hold up for 10-15 days

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2023, 8:37 am
Original Poster

somewhere inexpensive to hold up for 10-15 days

Going to be in Vietnam for a while with fam, but after they head out I am looking for somewhere inexpensive for a couple of weeks where I can relax as well as do some heads-down focused work (just need halfway decent stable internet). Any suggestions welcome but Hyatt stays would be a plus (not a necessity) and ideally I wouldn’t be going too far away from an ultimate flight to Japan. Open to staying in Vietnam if it makes sense but will have just spent nearly 3 weeks there going from south to north. Thanks!
Old Apr 30, 2023, 1:18 pm

A good value for money option would be Malaysia - either an urban location like KL or a quieter location elsewhere in the country
Old May 12, 2023, 8:47 am

Programs: Lots
Indonesia gets you further away from Japan, but the HR Yogyakarta and the Alila Solo are both available for about $60-70 a night. Stayed at the Alila a few months ago and enjoyed it. Very nice lounge with wide variety of food options. Cities are only ~1 hour apart by train so could easily do a week at each.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.