Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Self connection in Cebu

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2023, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Self connection in Cebu

Hi all, I am planning to fly from TPE - CEB and then connect on to the Qatar Airways flight to DOH. I have about 4.5 hours between arrival in CEB and departure for DOH. Is this cutting it tight or is this okay? It looks like quite a small airport and both flights will be operating from Terminal 2.

If anyone has any experience, it would be much appreciated.
Old Jan 20, 2023, 9:50 pm

Programs: United GS, MM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Im doing something similar next week, except going back to TPE on the same day with 4 hours on the ground to drop off some paperwork.

I was there last summer and going through customs was fairly quick on arrival, and security going back through was also fairly quick.

Hope that helps a little bit
jah718 likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Chukiechz
Im doing something similar next week, except going back to TPE on the same day with 4 hours on the ground to drop off some paperwork.

I was there last summer and going through customs was fairly quick on arrival, and security going back through was also fairly quick.

Hope that helps a little bit
Thanks, this is helpful! I ended up booking a slightly longer layover as I didn't want to risk. I always hate cutting it too tight with these things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.