Overnight in MNL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight in MNL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2022, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more
Overnight in MNL

Arriving in MNL late evening and departing for CEB next morning. What's the closet hotel, with a shuttle, to stay at ?
Old Jun 9, 2022, 8:04 pm

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
It really does depend on what terminal you are arriving into and leaving from. MNL has 4 terminals and they are not particularly close to each other.

But I would recommend one of the hotels in resorts world. They are very close to terminal 3 which is where you will probably be departing from and have a shuttle bus from T1 or T2 if you arrive into them.
flying chef and SullyofDoha like this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by flying chef
Arriving in MNL late evening and departing for CEB next morning. What's the closet hotel, with a shuttle, to stay at ?
Hyatt Regency City of Dreams is basically across the street from MNL and is a decent stay, worth a look. Nobu Hotel, Okada, Conrad, and Kingsford all worth a mention as well and within minutes of each.
flying chef likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.