Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Best 3-4 day snorkeling within easy-ish reach from Jakarta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA

Looking for a good option for snorkeling that's reasonably near an airport, but still offers some excellent corals.
Don’t have a long window of time, and I realize the farther from civilization the better nature will be— but what would be the best compromise in Indonesia?
Staying on Bali and taking a day trip or two to Nusa Lembongan? Flying to Labuan Bajo and staying in a fairly blah town and doing some (unfortunately what seem like long transits) day trips to Komodo and snorkeling?
Something near Makassar or ?
Open to any suggestions.
If all of this fails, I can happily s by the pool in Bali, Yogyakarta, or even go to Medan and do an overnight to the jungle.
Any other cool 3-4 days trips that aren’t all travel?
Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:52 pm

Programs: UA
Check out the "Pulau Seribu" or thousand islands area, just north of Jakarta. There should be dozens of tour options in traveloka, tiket.com or other local travel app/website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.