Search

Is MH lounge re-opened in Penang?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2018, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Is MH lounge re-opened in Penang?

HI
We are travelling from PEN to KUL next month. Normally we have access to the MH lounge in Penang due to OW status (BA Gold) but I believe it has been closed. Anyone know if it is open yet and if not, are status members allowed to use Plaza Premium or are there any other options?
Thank you
Old Oct 29, 2018, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Dselvan
HI
We are travelling from PEN to KUL next month. Normally we have access to the MH lounge in Penang due to OW status (BA Gold) but I believe it has been closed. Anyone know if it is open yet and if not, are status members allowed to use Plaza Premium or are there any other options?
Thank you
You'll be made welcome in the Plaza. Though after grabbing a coffee I far prefer sitting by the gates and watching aeroplanes.
seavisionburma and Dselvan like this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 12:01 am

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
You'll be made welcome in the Plaza. Though after grabbing a coffee I far prefer sitting by the gates and watching aeroplanes.
I found the Plaza Premium lounge to be perfectly acceptable, though no plane views as you say.
Dselvan likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Talking

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
Thank you IAN-UK. Will probably grab some food and a drink and (wife-permitting) go and watch some planes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.