Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for Thailand / Vietnam / Cambodia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by barracuda93
Wonder how many Hindu temples in India you have visited to claim the opposite though

Yeah-yeah, when someone has nothing to say on the matter, he resorts to argumentum ad hominem. Sorry, you might be older (in fact we do not know that), but it just makes you older, it doesn't add credibility to your opinions.
Says the one who claims they will ignore my posts. Yadda yadda yadda.

You continue to to pile up spurious statements. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by zbomb2000
Hi All,

Looking for recommendations for Thailand / Vietnam (and possibly Siem Riep). My wife and I are looking at February/March 2019 for about 2 1/2 weeks, primarily using Delta Skymiles and Hyatt points. I have a few general questions:

1. Is there a particular route that is easier than the other (e.g. should we fly into Bangkok and out of Saigon/Hanoi or vice versa)?
2. How difficult would it be to add a couple days in Siem Riep to visit Angkor Wat, and is it worth it (I'm a bit worried about my wife who has Crohn's)?

Would welcome any suggestions from those of you who have explored this part of the world. This will be our first time in Asia. Based on Hyatt locations, we will likely visit:
Bangkok - 2nd location in Thailand - Danang/Hoi An - Saigon

The big remaining question is should we spend a couple days in Angkor Wat (preferred) or attempt to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay?

Thank you!!!
Let's get back on track. What have you decided to do?
Old Apr 10, 2018, 10:59 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
This thread is temporarily closed for Moderator review. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.