Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

First Time to Sri Lanka

First Time to Sri Lanka

Old Apr 13, 19, 6:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Just get one of these adapters (not necessarily this exact model, but you get the idea):
https://www.skross.com/en/products/pro-world-usb
Old Sep 9, 19, 4:18 am
Suspended

I think 8 days is not enough to see sri lanka . it has more than 200 waterfalls and lot of places you may like to see
Old Sep 11, 19, 1:06 am

You can spend must more days in sri lanka. It's have huge historical places, water sports, beach temples etcs.,
Then you can take a taxi packages for your trips. Its best option for your plans
Old Sep 11, 19, 7:55 pm

Programs: QR Silver, AC, EVA Gold, UL silver and PAL. IHG Gold
If you go to Sri Lanka you need to go to North. Kandy. The temple of the Tooth and also to Anuradapura the historical capital.
Old Sep 13, 19, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Ryan10 View Post
You can spend must more days in sri lanka. It's have huge historical places, water sports, beach temples etcs.,
Then you can take a taxi packages for your trips. Its best option for your plans
Will be leaving 3rd week of October and staying until Mid April again this year and never seem to get enough of my love and 2nd home..! Life is good there plus food and people are fantastic..
Old Sep 15, 19, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OneSky Alliance Elite+ with Zirconium and oak leaf cluster, Braniff Unobtainium
Originally Posted by attractionsinSrilanka View Post
I think 8 days is not enough to see sri lanka . it has more than 200 waterfalls and lot of places you may like to see
Originally Posted by Ryan10 View Post
Realistically, the time I have for vacation travel is what it is. I can't take months at a time off from my employer and expect to remain employed. I don't see the point of telling people "your vacation isn't long enough" as long as they're not trying to fit 3 months of itinerary (or similar) into 3 days.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: