Community
Wiki Posts
Search

48H Layover at Kuala Lumpur airport..

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

48H Layover at Kuala Lumpur airport..

Is KL Airport a decent place to spend 48 hours? The Sama Sama express hotel inside the airport seems like a good option. How about getting around the airport for some food and entertainment?

Never been there so just wondering what to expect or if this is a really bad idea
Old Jan 2, 2018, 4:55 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
48 hrs is pretty long to spend in any airport. Is there a visa issue that prevents you from heading into the city ? There's a quick non-stop train that runs to the city pretty much thru the day & ewith 48 hours you'd have time enough to go into the city spend the night there and head back.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 6:53 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by quarryking
48 hrs is pretty long to spend in any airport. Is there a visa issue that prevents you from heading into the city ? There's a quick non-stop train that runs to the city pretty much thru the day & ewith 48 hours you'd have time enough to go into the city spend the night there and head back.
I agree with this. Unless there is a visa issue that prevents you from leaving the airport then I would try to get away. KUL airport can get boring after about an hour....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.