Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VIP Arrival/Fast Track service at SGN ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2017, 11:48 am
Original Poster

VIP Arrival/Fast Track service at SGN ?

I have seen ads for VIP Arrival /Fast Track arrival at several airports and offered by some hotels. Has anyone used /can recommend a service at SGN ? I already have my visa and will be transferring over to the Domestic terminal with plenty of time to transfer - just would like to expedite the international immigration process. Thanks for any info.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 10:36 pm

With plenty of time to spare I wouldn't bother.
worst I have waited in line was 20 mins and that same day the fast track queue that was there was only a few minutes shorter.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 2:40 am

Most people use the fast track for when they do not have a visa, and are queuing in the VOA lines. If you have your visa already, you're probably only saving yourself 10 minutes. I have not used one, can't recommend one in particular, but if you do use one, then be sure they will actually get you into the immigration fast track lane, not just help you with the visa.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 4:16 am

Programs: Vietnam, Asiana, Singapore, EVA, Southwest
The only time I would even consider this is in SGN for Tet week, otherwise just a way for local agents to rob you blind. You would also not be too popular with fellow travelers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.