Search

Specs in KL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2016, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Specs in KL

I'd hoped to get new glasses from the helpful shop in Saigon I've used before: but sadly HMC has been squeeze out of my trip.

So can anyone be kind enough to suggest a good-value place for (generic titanium) frames+lenses in either KL or Bangkok?
Old Jun 19, 2016, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I'd hoped to get new glasses from the helpful shop in Saigon I've used before: but sadly HMC has been squeeze out of my trip.

So can anyone be kind enough to suggest a good-value place for (generic titanium) frames+lenses in either KL or Bangkok?
Bangkok has many optical shops. One I find has large variety of European and Japanese frames plus decent pricing and service is called Opticana, 2nd floor of
Silom Complex on Silom Road at Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain stop. Tel: 02-2343757.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tangoll
Bangkok has many optical shops. One I find has large variety of European and Japanese frames plus decent pricing and service is called Opticana, 2nd floor of
Silom Complex on Silom Road at Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain stop. Tel: 02-2343757.
Thanks for that - certainly worth a try !
Old Aug 16, 2016, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
Thanks for that - certainly worth a try !
Just to update the thread: i found a good, obliging and inexpensive optician in KL. Set me up with a straightforward pair of glasses to my prescription in one day
Eyecare Optometry on the lower-ground floor of Sungei Wang Plaza.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.