Wiki Posts
Search

Philippines on-line travel sites

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2015, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat (1mm), Marriott Titanium, HH Gold, Hertz Pres
Philippines on-line travel sites

Will be visiting the Philippines with family. Have not been in a long time since I was living in HK.

In the past, we used to book domestic flights with a local travel agency but I was wondering if there are any legit on-line travel sites that I can use before I get there? We plan to go to some of the islands (Cebu and Puerto Princess) while there.

I found tripmooba.com for the Philippines but have no idea about them. Sorry if this has been discussed.

Hoping some folks on the board that live in the Philippines or have used them can comment.

Thanks,
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:39 am

You can just book directly with Cebu Pacific, AirAsia Zest or Philippines Airlines?

I was just there for a month in May/June and booked everything online easily after doing a basic price comparison via Skyscanner.net
Old Jul 4, 2015, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
I would use the airline site mentioned .

As for you being in HK another choice is the HK TAs.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 3:00 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Are you in HK or NY

Originally Posted by johnathome
Will be visiting the Philippines with family. Have not been in a long time since I was living in HK.

In the past, we used to book domestic flights with a local travel agency but I was wondering if there are any legit on-line travel sites that I can use before I get there? We plan to go to some of the islands (Cebu and Puerto Princess) while there.

I found tripmooba.com for the Philippines but have no idea about them. Sorry if this has been discussed.

Hoping some folks on the board that live in the Philippines or have used them can comment.

Thanks,
Your profile shows you are in NY, USA. If this is correct, I use a ticket consolidator company that usually has cheaper prices than the regular airline websites as they buy tickets in bulk and resell them. In the past, I have paid as little as $750 RT from South Florida in non peak travel times. Right now, prices can be found for just over $1K RT through the rest of OUR summer.

IM me for more information.

Last edited by teddybear99; Jul 5, 2015 at 3:09 am
Old Jul 7, 2015, 3:15 am

Programs: Star Alliance
I agree, just use the airlines own sites.
Just make sure to buy Cebu Pacific tickets when they are on "sale" or you will be paying a hugely inflated price and keep an eye on the taxes they try to add as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.