Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Layover in PNH

Layover in PNH

Old Apr 16, 12, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO PLT, DL GM, Hertz President Circle, SPG Platinum
Layover in PNH

Will have 13 hours in PNH (2100 - 1000) and would love some assistance with an excellent budget hotel ($30) near riverfront/night sights; and, suggestions for transport to/from said hotel. Thanks!~

Last edited by idriveuride; Apr 16, 12 at 5:57 pm
Old Apr 17, 12, 11:49 am

I'm just back from two trips to P.P. $30 for an excellent budget hotel near the riverfront may be a stretch. I just stayed at the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel (Street 178 close to the river) and it was terrific and a super value at $50. Just across the street is Fresh Evening at #54. This is a really local crowd beer garden with surprisingly great food. You and the "beer girls" are there for the evening at around $10 a head and you won't see another tourist.
Old Apr 19, 12, 11:06 am

54 Langeach Sros is one of my favorite beer gardens in the city but it's actually #15A!

Sary's Guesthouse is near the riverside, it's clean quiet and friendly but it's not going to blow you away. It's only about $20 a night though, and Sary is a wonderful guy.

There's a lot of nightlife on the riverside, but also on Street 51. Just depends on what sort of nightlife you enjoy!
Old Apr 20, 12, 10:02 am

$30 may be a stretch, meaning you'll have to try hard to find one that expensive.

Anyways, I'm just curious how you have a layover in PNH. Are you flying in from Siem Reap?
Old Apr 23, 12, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO PLT, DL GM, Hertz President Circle, SPG Platinum
PNH Hotels

Now that I am back, I will answer my own post.

Through some research along with a very nice stroll along the riverfront in PNH, here is what I found.

1. I stayed at the Hotel California and very much enjoyed my stay ($27) with breakfast included and short walk to all that there is.

2. I can also recommend 252 ($36), Blue Lime ($31), Willow Boutique ($41) and Pavillion ($47)

Hope this may help the next in line . . . .

PNH was GREAT!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: