Wiki Posts
Search

2 Guest Limit in Taipei and HK Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2011, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, AA Plat
2 Guest Limit in Taipei and HK Hotels

I see that many of the hotels in Taipei and HK are only meant for 2 adults. Is this strictly enforced? If we get upgraded with status, can we have more people stay in a suite?
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
You'd have a hard time fitting more than 2 people in the typical HK/Taipei hotel room. Asian hotels tend to enforce their rules quite strictly so you shouldn't count on having them bend the rules for you.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Confirmed upgrade to a suite - what size ? Or, subject to available at check-in time at their discretion?

Last time I checked, at least some of the hotels will "post" a USD $30 daily charge for each extra person staying in the same room, YMMV.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, AA Plat
Suite upgrade subject to availability at check in. I'm traveling with a party of 8 and hoping that 2 rooms (one upgraded to suite) will fit all of us. This will be at the Westin or W Taipei
Old Nov 10, 2011, 1:21 am

It is probably due to the small size room plus small size bed in Taiwan and HK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.