Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Bali Travel Agent for o/w tix to SIN, SIN agent for SIN-DPS-vv.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie

I need a pair of tickets on SQ DPS-SIN o/w to close an open jaw.

I know about QR and KL, but for this trip it has to be SQ, as we're coordinating with other travelers and the timing of certain SQ flights is much better than the late-night options on QR and KL. Economy is fine. But discounted C is always welcome.

One of us needs a SIN-based travel agent for SIN-DPS-SIN r/t on SQ.

Any suggestions?
Old Aug 6, 2010, 4:34 am

I doubt the prices travel agents give you will be any better than what you can get from SQ's website. Misa Travel (http://airfares.com.sg) has a handy website with charts of fares and classes etc, but their booking engine is pretty useless compared to the real thing. In either case, be sure to punch in two people when hunting for fares, as SQ often has cheap "GV2" fares for two or more people traveling together.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 10:05 am

Programs: TK/QR Gold, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, Avis/Hertz PC
Have you checked if Krisflyer award seats are available? If so, considered trading Krisflyer miles or transferring Amex points. 12,750 miles for a roundtrip booked online IIRC, half for a one-way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.